Engineer / Technician (m/f/d)
Process Automation EMSR
Have ever wondered how paper is made and are you interested in a new challenge in process automation? Kuntec develops the automation technology of tomorrow and therefore we are exactly the right place for you!
What awaits you:
· You will independently take on projects for our customers in paper production and power plant technology using complex algorithms and system relations in order to optimize their automation sustainably
· You will set programming standards for automation software and HMI creation ( Siemens PCS7 , ABB 800x , Valmet DNA )
· You take responsibility for the coordination and guidance of our suppliers for automation systems
· You learn new programming techniques independently and use them in your everyday work
· You carry out commissioning at home and abroad confidently and competently (duration of assignment on European construction sites per project approx. 2 to 8 weeks / construction site assignment time per year approx.20-30 %)
What you can bring to the table:
· Degree in electrical/automation engineering or a completed vocational training as an electrical technician in combination with further training as an electrical engineer.
· After your completed education you could gain first work experience in a comparable environment
· You are proficient in the STEP 7 programming language, the WinCC process visualization system and the SIEMENS TIA Portal or have gained experience in the field of control technology with Siemens PCS7, ABB800x or Valmet DNA
· You work in a customer-oriented, communicative and structured manner
· Fluency in written and spoken German (C1) is a must
· Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
What we can offer:
· Friendly and solution-oriented working environment in close cooperation with the company management
· Projects: Paper made of grass, cellulose made of straw, migration from S5 to PCS7
· Good accessibility due to S-Bahn station within walking distance
· Attractive remuneration
· Monthly joint barbecue and of course fresh coffee, snacks etc. every day!
If you want to know more about us and our work, please have
a look at www.kuntec-automation.de and send your application to
We are looking forward to your documents !